Laugh. Cry. Think. Learn. Light-hearted musings about wellness and life.
- If you double the amount of sugar in your bread recipe, you end up with a gooey hunk of unleavened dough in your garbage can.
- Online shopping helps you memorize your credit card number.
- Sensa makes your wallet lighter, but not you.
- They really CAN get along without you at work.
- Watching tragic events on TV makes you feel more a part of them than listening to them on the radio.
- Buying trip insurance is a good idea for clumsy people.
- Everything that happens to you is not A SIGN, although it sure seems like it at the time.
- Appreciating the little things in life is a good idea.
- Turns out you can make lemonade from lemons.
- Sometimes winter seems really long, but it probably isn’t.
- No matter how much time you have on your hands, you still won’t get the projects done that you don’t really want to do.
- Spray-painting a bird bath is easy.
- Using Google Music makes you wish you’d bought an iPod.
- If you fall on your elbow, and you can’t raise your arm afterwards, chances are it’s broken.
© Huffygirl 2013