Two trees frame an azure pool,
One beacon guides us safely home.
One tree kisses the glowing sky,
And one moon rises over wherever we roam.
This is the end of my “View from the…” Michigan vacation photo series. I’ll be back to blogging my usual mix of musing, rants, photos, and satire by the end of the week. Meanwhile, I hope you check out this amazing photo story by fellow Michigan blogger, White Pine Photo, of his once-in-a-lifetime climb to the top of the Mackinac Bridge. The photos are glorious – my heart was racing as I scrolled through, with palms as sweaty as if I were up there in person. This trip to the top of the Mackinac Bridge is a great wind-up to a pure Michigan summer. Just click the link below, or visit White Pine Photo from my Blogroll.
Climbing the Mackinac Bridge (whitepinephoto.wordpress.com)
1. Mackinac Island, bluff overlooking Lake Michigan.
2. Round Island Lighthouse, Mackinac Island.
3. Lone tree, Mackinac Island, Round Island in distance.
4. Moonrise over airport, Mackinac Island.
© Huffygirl 2012
- Island vacation: View from the porch (huffygirl.wordpress.com)
- View from the front: The Grand Hotel (huffygirl.wordpress.com)